Trainee of procurement and purchasing
¡BECOME PART OF RICH FAMILY!
We are pioneers worldwide in the frozen food industry and the development of integrated solutions in the areas of self-service and specialized food service sector clients.
Focused on attracting and retaining the most talented people, our partners have a high-minded innovation, customer focus and strong skills for teamwork.
All these elements contribute to create a space for coexistence and excellent professional development, Rich: as a family only knows how.
Administer and manage documents and information related to operations as well as simple operation to monitor the area
- Cost analysis
- Presentation of suppliers
- Solutions shopping area
- Implementation of projects of economic savings for the area
- Administrative control interaction with domestic and international suppliers
- Review, record and control the application of bill payments to suppliers
- Keep updated reports area
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, International Commerce or similar career.
- Must have bilingual skills (English)
- Communication and personal relations ability
- Ability to solve conflict situations
- Excellent Customer Service bilingual communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and skills
- Excellent verbal and written
- Basic Microsoft Office.
- Excellent prioritization and decision-making skills under pressure
OFFERING OF POSITION:
- To be part of Human Company
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 25 flexible hours per week
Our Talent Acquisition team will evaluate your performance. In case of achieving compatibility between your profile and the position, we will contact you to start our selection process.
Position: Trainee of Procurement and Purchasing